We're looking for a talented Erlang developer to join our team in the center of Amsterdam. We hope to find someone with excellent technological skills but who can also work together with the front-end developer to build great web-technology.
Channel.me is a brand new company in the center of Amsterdam. At Channel.me we have started building a large co-browsing platform.
We're using open source stuff like Erlang, Zotonic, Django, JQuery, and are developing a lot of new open source technology as we go. The application will have to deal with extreme performance issues and needs to offer an incredibly good user experience. And we want it to look good too!
We're looking for a talented Web developer to join our team in the center of Amsterdam. We hope to find someone with excellent technological skills but who also can work together with the front-end designer do build great web-technology. And on top of that we want you to love what you do and have fun doing it!
We're starting off with a small team so we're looking for someone who will help out with anything that needs to be done (supporting hosting, testing, drinking espresso etc).
- Web backend programming
- Database optimization and SQL
- Multiple years of either C, Java or functional programming
- Web push technology like Comet and websockets
- The DOM, and DOM events
- HTTP protocol
- Content management systems
- Linux or other Unix like systems
- Building or managing high volume websites
- Performance optimization of websites
- Functional programming
- Distributed systems
- Distributed key/value stores
- Real time performance analysis of running systems
- are able to use new technology in a pragmatic way
- have at least 3 years (or many more) of experience.
We're looking for someone that wants to work at least 4 days a week.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org