We are working on integrating SMS messaging into our platform. We can use it for account authentication, two-factor authorization and notifications. We are also looking forward to integrate new possibilities like Google AdWord message extensions. (See: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7172668) into our platform.
The SMS integration into our platform will be bidirectional meaning that we can send messages as well is react to incoming messages. This makes new kind of interactions possible.
- We could send out a notification to supervisors when we notice an extra support agent is needed.
- We could create an always on chat button which notifies you when a visitor of your website needs support and you are not online.
- We could add 2nd and 3th line of support functionality.
- Quickly sending back a reply via SMS which will be relayed to the visitor as a chat response.
- New possibilities like Google AdWord message extensions.
- Other forms of text messaging marketing like sending coupons and text to win campaigns.