As you may have noticed on our online Roadmap (URL), we are currently working on a new user interface for channel to make it easier to choose which activity you will be performing when you log in. This will make it possible for supervisors, for instance, to log in to Channel.me and not have to deal with chat immediately.
This new home screen will include several apps based on the activities you will be performing with Channel.me (i.e. chat, co-browsing, history etc). This allows us to modularize the functions available with Channel.me a lot better and make it easier for us to add new features in the future.
Apps available from the home page:
- Live Chat: Live chat with your customers.
- Cobrowsing: Start a Cobrowsing session with a customer.
- Analytics: Statistics for Chat and Cobrowsing.
- Settings: Manage Agents, Quick Responses and Topics here.
- Support: Contact our support team with any questions that you have.
- Roadmap: Get an overview of the features we are working on right now.
We look forward to working together with you to create the solution that you want!
If you have any questions, please contact support.