September 201814 September 2018 written by Maas @ Channel.me
The first update after our holiday period. We have updated:
- Cobrowsing & Chat: Improved the security for sites working with DigiD. (Updated jQuery from 1.11.1 to 3.3.1)
- Chat: Fixed a UI problem for users who have more than 20 chat topics.
Channel.me site updates:
- Vacancies (yes we are hiring) are loaded from our CMS. https://channel.me/jobs
- We improved the cobrowsing demo. It is now possible to easily demonstrate cobrowsing to a colleague.
- Support pages are now called documentation. https://channel.me/docs
- New partner page. https://channel.me/partners
- Improved search engine indexing.
- The page with live chat example video's is changed. The video's are replaced by images. https://channel.me/livechat