We are going to make it possible for customers to authorize there own users to different roles. We currently have two roles, agent and supervisors. We are going to extend that with the following:
- Chat Agent (users who allowed to chat)
- Cobrowse Agents (users who are allowed to cobrowse)
- Supervisor (team managers which can see what their agents are doing)
- Security Officer (are allowed to view authorization logs)
- and User Managers (are allowed to add new users)
For smaller team it is possible to combine roles.
I expect that when you say customers, it is us -users of the chat? :-)
Best regards Helena Posted 5 years, 7 months ago.